- Recruiting & Research Assistant – Preferred Placement, Inc.
Recruiting & Research Assistant – Preferred Placement, Inc.
Preferred Placement is seeking a recent college graduate to join our team.
We are a premier global recruiting firm based in New York City, focused on placing lawyers and compliance professionals with clients across a variety of industries.
This is an outstanding opportunity for a motivated graduate to gain practical work experience, and an understanding of the recruiting industry and businesses we partner with. The ideal candidate is skilled at multitasking, a great collaborator, and personable when interacting with clients and candidates. We seek outgoing and intelligent individuals who can thrive in an open, fast-paced, team-oriented environment, and for whom no task is too small or too great.
Responsibilities will include:
- Carrying out daily administrative/receptionist tasks, including answering phones
- Corresponding with both candidates and clients
- Data entry
- Organizing materials for meetings
- Assisting with special projects as needed
A college degree is required. Opportunity for promotion possible. Qualified candidates must be immediately available to work in NYC.